August 7, 2011

Zeke & Luther Part 2

Zeke didn’t know what to say. He knew he was sexually curious, but didn’t think his first experience would be with his best friend. Before he could say anything he saw Luther unzip his pants. Next thing Zeke knew Luther forced Zeke to go down on him. Before Zeke made contact he said “Luth wait I didn’t say yes or no yet.” “Yeah I could care less. I haven’t jerked off in two weeks. I think I’m due.” Zeke thought that he was doing his friend a favor, but little did Zeke know what was going on.  Zeke had a hard time starting out. It was his first sexual experience, guy or girl. He didn’t know how much to take in, what to do with his balls, he knew nothing. All he knew was that he had 6 inches of meat in front of him and a willing participant. Zeke started out slowly, just taking in the tip. “Can you take more in bro, there’s more there than just the tip.” Luther demanded. Zeke stopped for a minute “Why are you telling me what to do, this is my first time doing something like this.” “Bro, I’m sorry. I guess I got caught up in the moment.”  “No, it’s ok.” Zeke resumed when Luther apologized. Zeke started to get into it and you could tell Luther was enjoying it. He was moaning and started to touch his nipples. Zeke had his eyes closed for a while. When he opened them he almost started to laugh. He knew that Luther was red-headed, but didn’t realize that he crotch was as well. He was trimmed which Zeke appreciated, but that didn’t take away from his fire crotch. Zeke was about to start tickling Luther’s balls when he started to cum. No warning or anything. Zeke went to the bathroom to spit when he heard laughter. “What is so funny?” he thought to himself. “Luther, what is so funny?” “You, you’re so stupid.” “What are you talking about?” “I was recording the whole thing. Now everybody will know that you’re gay for me.” Zeke wanted revenge but he had to think about it. “Luth please don’t post it yet.” “Why shouldn’t I?” Zeke pinned him on the bed and no one expected what happened next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment