October 17, 2011

David & Jake

Jake and David were at David's house. It was a dark and stormy night so neither of them could escape. Especially not David who was surprised by Jake's questions. "How big are you man?" "What?" David responded. David wasn't expecting him to ask him something like that. "How big is your dick, man? I know you measured before." "Honestly, I haven't I was never curious about that." Jake was surprised. David was older than him so he assumed that he measured before. "You never measured before? I never met a guy who hasn't." "You want to help me?" David was straight. Jake was bi curious and was waiting for an opportunity like this. "Are you gay man?" They both asked each other at the same time. Jake responded first. "I'm not but I'm curious" "Oh." David responded "I'm straight but I am a little bit of an exhibitionist. If you were to go through my camera you would see masturbation videos. I would hate for those to get in the wrong hands." "No need to worry your secret is safe with me. Now where do you keep your ruler." "It's in my dresser." While Jake was walking to get David's ruler he realized something David said.  "If you recorded yourself then wouldn't you have an idea of how big you are?" "Alright fine you caught me. I know how big I am, I just didn't think you would believe me." "Try me." "10." "Yeah, that sounds about right. I've seen you bulging on set." "Shut up, do I really bulge that much." "Yeah, that's why I asked. I've been going to the gym recently and I don't seem to measure up." "I'm sure you're average. Come on whip it out" "David?" "What?" "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" "OK." They turned around to unzip themselves and were shocked when they turned around.  




more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment